Sunday, July 26, 2009

Ism Ism Ism Ism

What if I wasn't meant to be a proliferator, but a protagonist protracting the peril of extinction through the destruction of our dear devilish ways and focusing on sustainable development of defamation as opposed to the breakneck breakdown of moral fabric culminating in the oft scorned web 2.0 culture, as a medium for global conjoining of nihilism and me-tooism that would eventually culminate in a savage outburst of repression nearly as ridiculously out of proportion as a Muslim holy man lifting his wife's skirt on the tram.

What if it's not the time to be powerful. What if the motto of the new world should be "simple is safe."
What if the habits of my hermitage aren't simply arbitrary, but a sign of a greater and deeper wisdom, seen mostly by myself and my compatriots as madness.

Well I say, madness? This is Urban spirituality, such as it is.